Carpet Cleaning For Your Home in San Tan Valley AZ
Carpeting is the most oversized air filter in the home. It filters the indoor air that you breathe. However, as our carpets get older and filled with dust and dirt, they are not doing their jobs as air filters. This means that not only do your carpets look and smell terrible, but they are affecting the quality of air within the home.
San Tan Valley Residential carpet cleaning assists with getting the carpets clean to the core. While we all tend to vacuum our carpeting and keep up with the essential maintenance, they can get dirtier over time than our standard cleaners can help. That’s when it is time to call on the professionals to assist with the deep cleaning of the carpets in your home.
Carpeting is found in various rooms of the home. It is a very popular flooring for good reason. It not only helps keep the air cleaner, but it also helps act as a sound barrier, keeping the homes less echo-like and cozier. Our carpets become dirty over time, whether there are pets involved or not. However, pets can add another layer of dirt and grime as well as stains. If you have stains in your carpeting that you keep cleaning but keep coming back, that may mean it is time to call on the experts.
A Few Reviews of Citrus Bright
Corey did the steam cleaning today for my 2 bathrooms which included floors,tiles,bathtubs & comodes. Very happy with results and feeling like bathrooms are extremely clean & sanitized! Very reasonable prices & my call for questions & appointment was very quickly returned. Will certainly continue using this company & requesting Corey! Thank you!
We love Mike and his team at Citrus Bright! Quality work and a plus for being a Red Sox fan! Other companies rush through the job, soak carpets and don’t properly treat areas. These guys are professionals!
They contacted me right away after I inquired on their site. Super friendly on the phone. Their pricing isnt unreasonable, they arrived on time, Mike cleaned our carpets and was just as friendly as the person on the phone. Work was great quality. They have so many reviews and 5 full stars for a reason. Def worth it.
Citrus Bright for Carpet Cleaning
These stains happen when the carpeting is only surface clean. The stain is occurring as it is wicked back up into the carpet. However, with the right plan of attack, you can get that stain removed for good. We work with stains and get them out for good. Many times the stain is coming from deep in the carpeting, which is what we specialize in.
Your carpeting can look as good as new with our professional home carpet cleaning services in San Tan Valley. We take the time to spot clean any spots and stains we find during our pre-cleaning. We then will work on the entire carpeting to make it look new again. Our innovative technology goes deep in the fibers to get the carpeting clean from the inside out. While your carpet cleaners at home will keep the surface looking nice, dirt and grime will build up deep into the fibers over time. This can be dust, mites, pet hair, and more. This grime is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and can potentially make you sick. Combine this with the ability to filter air gone, and you could have yourself in a very unsafe home.
We believe in healthy living, call today and let us come by and get your carpeting cleaned up for you. All of our products are citrus based cleaner, and the water is filtered to ensure that we don’t leave any sticky residue behind. All our products are safe for not only humans but their lovely pets as well. We understand that pets are family and deserve to be treated that way.
If you are looking for residential carpet cleaning or tile cleaning, look no further than Citrus Bright in Gilbert. We are here not only to clean your carpeting but tiles, upholstery, and grout as well. Call now, and let’s get started on getting your home clean and fresh.
Citrus Bright Location in San Tan Valley
About San Tan Valley Arizona
San Tan Valley is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in northern Pinal County, Arizona, United States. As of the census of 2020, the population of San Tan Valley is 96,692.
San Tan Valley is located in the county of Pinal, which is in the state of Arizona.
- Population (approx.): 81,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.1773°N, 111.5468°W
- Postcodes: 85143, 85140
Things to Do and See In San Tan Valley
- Poston Butte High School (near North Gantzel Road and ): Poston Butte High School is a high school in San Tan Valley, Arizona in the Florence Unified School District. It opened July 20, 2009. (…).
- San Tan Foothills High School (near West Silverdale Road and North Gary Road): San Tan Foothills High School is a high school in San Tan Valley, Arizona. It is one of three high schools under the jurisdiction of the Florence Unified School District as of July 1, 2016. (…).
- Pegasus Airpark (near East Pegasus Parkway and South Aries Way): Pegasus Airpark is a private-use airport owned by the Pegasus Airpark Fligh Association, located north of the central business district of Queen Creek, in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. The airport is part of a gated community built around the runway. (…).
- KZON (near East Ocotillo Road and North Schnepf Road): KZON (103.9 FM) is a commercial radio station located in Phoenix, Arizona, broadcasting to the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. KZON airs a Hot AC format branded as “Hot 97.5/103.9” (simulcasting with KMVA 97.5 FM Dewey-Humboldt, Arizona) (…).
- San Tan Mountains Regional Park (near Goldmine Trail and San Tan Trail): San Tan Mountains Regional Park is a large urban park located in Pinal County. It encompasses over 10,000 acres and preserves a portion of the San Tan Mountains, south of Queen Creek. (…).
- Rittenhouse Army Heliport (near East Ocotillo Road and East Castlegate Boulevard): Rittenhouse Army Heliport formally Williams Field Auxiliary No. 2 is an Arizona Army National Guard training airstrip east of the central business district of Queen Creek, a city in Pinal County, Arizona, United States and southeast of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Although Most U.S (…).
- Queen Creek High School (near East Ocotillo Road and South 222nd Street): Queen Creek High School is a public secondary school located in Queen Creek, Arizona. In November 2012, their football team won the Division III state championship with an undefeated 14-0 season. On November 29, 2013, Queen Creek’s football team lost to the Saguaro Sabercats football team for the (…).
- Combs High School (near East Germann Road and North Coyote Road): Combs High School is a high school in San Tan Valley, Arizona. It is the only high school in the J.O. Combs Unified School District, which also includes five elementary schools and one middle school. It has wonderful performing arts department, with and outstanding band and drama club (…).
- Queen Creek Unified School District (near East Calle de Flores and South 202nd Street): __NOTOC__ Queen Creek Unified School District (QCUSD) is a school district based in Queen Creek, Arizona, United States.” .” Queen Creek Unified School District. “20217 E. Chandler Heights Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142” It was formed in 1947 from land once part of the Higley Unified School District (…).
- American Leadership Academy (near East Calle de Flores and South 199th Street): American Leadership Academy (ALA) is a regional group of tuition-free public charter schools headquartered in Queen Creek, Arizona which provides accelerated education for K-12 students through a rigorous academic curriculum that exceeds state standards, utilizes a traditional classroom approach to (…).
- Newell Barney Junior High (near East Riggs Road and South Sossaman Road): Newell Barney Junior High located in Queen Creek, Arizona, United States. This middle school opened in 2008. The girls 7th grade volleyball 2012–13 was in the championship game for the EVC against San Tan Junior High. The athletic department and students participate in Pursuing Victory With Honor..
- Rittenhouse Elementary School (near East Saddle Way and South 209th Street): Rittenhouse Elementary School, built in 1925, is a well-preserved historical school located in Queen Creek, Arizona, approximately southeast of downtown Phoenix. The school closed in 1982, and was subsequently used for storage by the Queen Creek Unified School District (…).
- Canyon State Academy (near South Hawes Road and East Queen Creek Road): Canyon State Academy is a private residential school serving male youth between the ages of 11-17 with a history of delinquent behaviors, dependent/neglectful backgrounds, mild mental and emotional health issues, and special education needs (…).
- 2005 Tennis Channel Open (near and ): The 2005 Tennis Channel Open was an Association of Tennis Professionals men’s tennis tournament held in Scottsdale, Arizona in the United States. It was the 18th edition of the tournament and was held from February 21 to February 28, 2005. Wayne Arthurs won the singles title. (…).
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Queen Creek is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Florence is 13 miles to the south-east.
- Coolidge is 13 miles to the south.
- Gold Canyon is 14 miles to the north-east.
- Apache Junction is 16 miles to the north.
- Gilbert is 18 miles to the north-west.
- Arizona State Route 202
Bodies of Water
- Gila River
- Santa Cruz
- Salt River
- Luke Air Force Base